Friday, September 13, 2013

Actually, I was expecting you.

And all was over, he chose to split the liver though not willingly. Perhaps this is best for him, because he also not necessarily be happy with my life. I tried to hold my ambitions, restrain my emotions, trying not to hate you, and wish you happy even without me. It was too short, where we were met and given permission to be together in a short time. Even so, I was still with you, because every day we'll be together in different circumstances and situations. I will keep all the memories in my heart, mind, and my soul when with you. Then I will remember for the rest of my life with no one else knows.


well, we are now in a different state, I am still myself enjoy my life and you have to get me a replacement, I hope he much better than me. But, from the depths of the deepest I still expect you to be my life partner who accompanied me and fill my old times with the romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment