Sunday, February 2, 2014

move move

moving, moving well. might say that's what I read and I have to do now and for the future. I've been too long since stopped without moving. probably seen me walking, running, forward, backward, but overall it's just my physical alone. But the heart and mind not doing the same thing as my physical. I was too much dreaming and dreaming. it all makes me tired, very tired. vehicles, people, they followed the passing of time. from morning, noon, afternoon, evening, and I could only watch. I like beaten by them. they are not physical contact with me, but their reactions made ​​me feel more like fall, getting sick. Gravity of the earth did not I feel the earth spinning was also not able to make to move. let's motion, motion, not only physical but also hearts and minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment