Sunday, January 12, 2014

We will always be just friends

We will forever be friends and I'm also not going to be your match . We 've established a relationship , we've been through hard happy , strange things when you decide to stop in the middle of the road . I was surprised , if this is really you want? All right , I accept and respect your decision . However , one thing that I want, I do not want our enemies. Maybe you're thinking , this is my way to make you way back . But no , I did not want to come back , said we were eligible for a friend . If you still think that way , it's wrong. In the next chapter , I tried to talk to you via telephone , I remember very well in that chapter , we talk to each other to collect all of our memory , the memory that once you delete a sudden . At the beginning of the chapter , I tried to make memoori it comes back little by little . I write with my mouth and connected on your cell telephone , you try to resist initially , but after about an hour , you're also adding posts with your mouth that emit sound in my mobile telephone ,.... tutt tutt tutt

No comments:

Post a Comment