Friday, May 17, 2013

KNGN AS!


The night was so cold, you're out of the house. You must be cold out there, without a jacket and a warm blanket you used to wear. Perhaps, the night before I gave you a jacket or at least I give my body and hug you so that you feel a little warm. Yes, I remember well the time before watching the Ramayana Ballet at Prambanan, it was raining so hard, we take shelter under a small temple, I protect you from heavy rain, whatever I do to make you not cold that night. I give you my jacket, gave my shirt to cover and protect you from the rain, do not forget I light a match to give warmth, then I give you a hug, it was very memorable for me, I like it, like you and I love that place.

I promise, one day I'll bring you back there. we will perform the wedding ceremony there.

miss as

No comments:

Post a Comment