Sunday, April 14, 2013

I was drunk that night to forget

I have not had time to make you happy, you are so beautiful, I'm sorry I have not made ​​you uncomfortable, you have not been able to make sure, I feel stupid, why I have not been able to give the best for you. I've given so far only promises, which include only a few that I keep.

And in the end you are going to leave me. you decide for yourself, with your reasons still hope with your past. you said to me, "I think about him", then I asked "What about him?" then you say "he's close with another woman and I feel jealous"
???????????!!!!!!! I feel bad at the time, but somehow I can not be angry with you, because I felt it was just a feeling of a moment. then I went home, I felt different in the way, then I am to drunk to forget it.
im :3

Wildan ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment