Thursday, January 24, 2013

In the corner of the room brings your counterfeit notes


Slowly the night came
around was quiet
without voice, empty and dark
only displayer that hangs near the door

I was cornered in the corner of the room
all regret ago
I read a note from you, record your favorite
expect you to call me now

I continued to read the note
I try to understand word for word writing
I also see you in social media
I also understand your writing

This is your pride?
is this arrogance?
is this what will you show me?

oh no .. oh no ..
This is not writing, it's not your mind
did you write it
but brain and heart is actually reluctant to write
I'm sick, I hate to play this
did you accidentally cornered??
over time my eyes looked blank notes and writing on social media
then I decided to go back to my bed basket
I set my breath for a moment and I fell asleep










No comments:

Post a Comment